Consulting / Mergers & Acquisitions
There comes a time when everyone needs a little
extra help . . .
AEGIS has the unique capability of bridging the professional advisory needs of entrepreneurs, emerging companies, and established small and mid-sized businesses. In between our legal practice and capital sourcing support service areas, is our Consulting and Mergers & Acquisition work.
Our work helps create and deliver essential advantage by building capabilities and successfully navigating through critical junctures in their business. We know that our clients’ success depends on differentiating themselves – and we have the experience and depth in these areas to ensure that our clients gain the advantage they need. The services we provide are:
- Corporate Finance
- Enterprise Strategy
- Information Technology
- Marketing & Sales
- Mergers & Restructuring
- Organization, Change & Leadership
- Product & Service Innovation
In the M&A area, we have people who have led small, medium, and large companies through literally billions of dollars of successfully completed transactions. We support both sell-side and buy-side clients through every stage of the sale or acquisition process:
- Defining the strategic intent
- Due diligence
- Identifying and qualifying credible targets
- Presenting our clients’ position with professionally created collateral materials
- Navigating the auction process
- Expressions of interest and letters of intent
- Negotiation and formulation of definitive contracts
- Post-closing integration
For more information about this practice area, please contact Scott Levine (firstname.lastname@example.org).